The Department of Biotechnology of the State Farm is always busy! Its employees constantly create unique and useful developments for agricultural and livestock breeding activities.
At the Department of Biotechnology of the State Farm, your clones can purchase the seeds needed to grow crops at agricultural fields. Your clone can purchase an unlimited number of seeds, and the seeds do not deteriorate when stored for a long time.
One bag of seeds is used to sow one plot of land.
It is impossible to exchange or sell seeds. They can only be sown.
More information about the conduct of agricultural activities can be found in the game section "Business" → "Agriculture".
Income from the sale of sowing material goes to the State Budget. The State, in turn, at the end of each working day makes payments from this Budget to the following funds:
- 20% - to the Social Allowances Fund of the Land of Clones;
- 10% - to the fund of the Wonders of the World "Giant Sunflower";
- 10% - to the fund of the Wonders of the World "Great Ear";
- 30% - to the dividend fund of the State Farm Securities;
- 9% - to the fund of premiums of the University staff;
- 21% - to the fund for the development of the technical base of the project.
Flower seeds (for Serfs)
A Serf - the only clone on the account - can get seeds of various flowers at the State Farm for free.
You can get no more than two bags of seeds of each type of flowers per day.
Flowers can be grown in the backyard of your own dugout, which must first be built. You can read more about the process of growing flowers in the help section "Agriculture". Flowers can be sold at the Fair to other players or used as a gift when writing a letter by internal game mail.
If the Serf at the time of obtaining the status of "Craftsman" had flower seeds in the bag, then they will return back to the State Farm so that other serfs can use them.
Purchase of Superfood for Cattle
A unique development of the Department of Biotechnology of the State Farm is the production of superfood for cattle.
Superfood is produced in two types:
- Superfood for cows (%image_cow_superfeed%);
- Superfood for bulls (%image_bull_superfeed%).
Consumption of superfood increases milk production rates of cows or weight gain of bulls. It will also give you a better chance of winning the Funny Farm tournament. You can read more about operating principles of this magic food and the tournament in the corresponding chapters of Help of the "Livestock Breeding" section of the game.
Superfood can be obtained from the Department of Biotechnology in exchange for "State Farm Coupons". To get 1 kg of Superfood, you need to give 1 "State Farm Coupon" and 0.1 gold coin.
The monetary part of the cost of superfood goes to the State Budget. The State, in turn, at the end of each working day pays from this Budget:
- 70% - to the prize fund of the "Funny Farm" tournament;
- 30% - to the fund for the development of the technical base of the project.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when changing coupons for superfood:
- The maximum amount of superfood you can get from the Department of Biotechnology is equal to the number of coupons you received from exchange of young bulls divided by 5;
- The limit on receiving superfood applies to the entire account;
- When calculating the limit, coupons received in any other way, except for the exchange of bulls, are not taken into account;
- The limit determines the total amount of superfood for bulls and superfood for cows. You can choose which type of superfood to buy and in what ratio.
If you do not have the desire or ability to purchase superfood in the Department of Biotechnology, you can buy ready-made superfood at the Fair of the Land of Clones from other players for gold coins.
|Question||I don’t understand how to calculate how much superfood I can buy if I exchange a 324 kg bull for coupons?|
|Answer||When you exchange a young bull for the State Farm coupons, your clone will receive 324 State Farm coupons. The superfood purchase limit for you will increase by: 324/5=64 kg. With this limit, you will be able to purchase either 64 kg of superfood for cows, or 64 kg of superfood for bulls, or in any other proportion, for a total of 64 kg.|
|Question||Why can't I buy superfood in the Department of Biotechnology, even though I have coupons in my bag?|
|Answer||Most likely, your limit for the purchase of superfood is insufficient or equal to zero. You can only purchase Superfood from the Department of Biotechnology if you have previously exchange your own bulls for the State Farm coupons. If you just bought coupons on the Commodities Market or received them from the exchange of boars, chicken farms or dogs, then this does not increase the limit.|
|Question||I exchanged bull for State Farm coupons, but then sold those coupons on the Commodities Market. Can I now purchase superfood using other coupons?|
|Answer||You can! When exchanging a bull, the limit on the amount of superfood that you can purchase has increased. Further, it does not matter how you dispose of these coupons and what coupons you spend on the purchase of superfood.|