Rules of the Fair
1. Any resident of the Land of Clones (except Serfs) whose "work efficiency" indicator (as well as the "work efficiency" indicator of other clones on this account) is at least 0 can purchase goods at the Fair. You cannot buy your own lot.
2. Residents of the Land of Clones with the status of "Craftsman" or higher, whose "work efficiency" indicator (as well as the "work efficiency" indicator of other clones located on this account) is not lower than 0, can trade at the Fair. In the section /flowers "Flowers" also Serfs can trade, and the price of goods in this section cannot exceed the nominal price by more than 100 times.
3. Hungry clones (clones with a "work efficiency" below 0), as well as clones from accounts where there are hungry clones, cannot use the Fair. For such clones, all lots or trading orders are automatically canceled, if any.
4. The price is specified for one unit of goods.
5. The Nominal price is the minimum possible price per unit of goods, established by the State. You can not put up for sale a product with a price lower than the nominal price.
6. In the section "Hunter Equipment" the maximum price of the lot cannot be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods.
7. In the section "Artifacts" the maximum price of the lot cannot be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods + 20%.
8. In the "Accessories" section, the maximum price of the lot cannot be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods + 70% (for rings with infinite durability: +20 %).
9. In the sections "Cloaks / Jackets / Vests" and "Clothing" the maximum price of the lot is not may be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of goods + 70%. In this case, the maximum cost of "Dragonscale Leather Cloak" is taken as 40 gold coins.
10. In the section "Clothing", only new goods (items with durability equal to manufacturing durability) are allowed to be placed.
11. The volume of goods put up for sale or bought can be any, but integer.
12. If the placed lot is not sold within 120 hours, then it is automatically removed from sale, and it will be possible to re-place it if desired.
13. When creating a lot at the Fair, commissions are not charged. When buying a lot, the seller is charged a commission of 5% of the purchase price, but not less than 0.0001 gold coin. This commission is transferred to the State Budget.
Every day the State pays from the profit fund of the Fair:
- 10% - to the Social Allowances Fund;
- 50% - to the premium fund of the Fair staff;
- 20% - to the dividend fund of the Fair Securities.
14. Purchase of lots occurs starting from the minimum current price. Individual (unique) items are purchased at the option of the buyer.
13. When placing the lots, the seller may assign a "discount" percentage. Discount means the amount of gold coins that will be deducted from the amount of gold coins he will receive for the sale of the goods (i.e. the sale price minus the listing and sale commissions; see more below in chapter § How the Discount works). If there are several lots with the same price at the Fair, then the first item to be bought will be the one for which the seller has set a higher percentage of the discount.
After the sale of goods with a discount, the amount of the discount is the income of the State. The State, in turn, pays out of this income:
- 10% - to the dividend fund of the Fair Securities;
- 10% - for the payment of premiums at the Sawmill, Mill, Stone Mine, Ore Mine and Carters' Guild in equal shares for each enterprise;
- 30% - to the "enterprise bonus" fund of state enterprises: Sawmill, Mill, Stone Mine, Ore Mine and Carters' Guild in equal shares for each enterprise;
- 10% - to the Emperors' Residence Reserves;
- 10% - to the fund of Settlements (according to the level of development of the settlement, the income goes to the treasury of the settlements);
- 10% - to Princes with a raised Crest, according to the level of development;
- 5% - to the prize fund of the resource lottery, for all types of resources equally.
16. The rules of working of trading orders can be found at the Trade Guild. Please note that trading orders are not available in some sections of the Fair.
How the Discount works
Let's look at an example of how to calculate the discount amount and the amount credited to the game account when selling goods with a discount.
Let's say you put up for sale a product "truffles" in the amount of 100 units, at a price of 0.026 gold coins per 1 unit. You set the discount rate at 5%.
At a price of 0.026 gold coins, other players have already placed lots of truffels, but their maximum discount percentage is less than 5%. In this case, your lot will be bought first of all lots at a given price.
The sales commission is 5%.
Without discount your total revenue would be:
100 *0.026 *0.95 = 2.47 gold coins.
With a discount of 5% your total sales revenue will be:
100 *0.026 *0.95 *0.95 = 2.3465 gold coins.
Lots with a higher discount (at a given price) are bought first. If another player places a lot of truffels at a price of 0.026 gold coins with a discount of, for example, 6%, it will be the first to be bought.
In both cases, buying at the Fair takes place starting at the current minimum price. That is, if there were lots of truffles at the Fair, for example, with a price of 0.025 and 0.0253, then they will be bought out first, even if they do not have a discount.