Welcome to the employment section for various construction sites! Here, your clones of different social status will be able to earn extra money, even with minimal qualifications.
In the World of Clones, all construction objects are divided into two types: long-term construction and real estate construction.
Types of long-term construction projects
Long-term construction projects include:
- Building of the Principality;
- Building a Palace in the Principality;
- Development of enterprise levels in the Principality;
- Construction of amber caves in the Principality;
- Construction of the Wonders of the World in the Principality and in the Settlement (Hamlet - City);
- Construction of Great buildings in the Principality and in the Pettlement (Hamlet - City);
- Construction of Megalithic structures in the Principality (Aqueduct, Thermae, Warrior temple complex);
- Construction of other buildings in the Principality (Defensive wall, Barracks, Training arena, Genetic engineering center, etc.);
- Repair of the Defensive wall in the Principality.
A clone who wishes to get a job as a construction worker must meet the following requirements:
- Social status of Craftsman and higher;
- Work efficiency indicator is not lower than 0.
There are additional requirements for the builders of Megalithic structures (Aqueduct, Thermae, Warrior temple complex):
- Social status of Townsman and higher;
- The presence of special education "Engineer of megalithic structures".
If a clone wants to work as a builder at the "Repair of the Defensive wall" object, he must live in the Principality where this wall is located.
A clone will NOT be able to get a job as a construction worker if he:
- Already working as a construction worker at another long-term construction;
- If he himself is the owner of any long-term construction;
- If he works at gold mines in settlements (Hamlet - City).
Work as a construction worker can be combined with work at any other State or Private enterprises. No tools or accessories are needed for work, the State provides the builders with everything necessary.
Attention! To work as a construction worker, a clone requires Work Efficiency (in addition to the normal daily rate of consumption). The clone will consume work efficiency even if the building is idle due to lack of building material (due to the owner's fault). In this case, the salary will be paid as usual. If the clone does not have enough work efficiency and its indicator drops below 0, the clone will be immediately fired from the construction site.
Work efficiency consumption per day depends on the type of construction and whether the clone has a living place (if the clone settled in his own or in house/rent rented house on the territory of the principality or settlement in which construction is carried out). Details below:
- Construction of the Principality: 1 work efficiency unit / day;
- Construction of any object in the Principality, without living in the territory of this Principality: 1.5 work efficiency units / day;
- Construction of any object in the Principality, with living on the territory of this Principality: 1 work efficiency unit / day;
- Construction of any object in the Settlement, without living in the territory of this Settlement: 1.5 work efficiency units / day;
- Construction of any object in the Settlement, with living on the territory of this Settlement: 1 work efficiency unit / day;
- Repair of the Defensive wall in the Principality: 5 work efficiency units / day.
Work rules and Salary
To get a job, you must submit an application to the owner of the construction site. After that, the clone will be automatically accepted for the position. Implemented the possibility for convenient employment of several of your clones at once. You cannot quit or withdraw an application if less than 24 hours have passed since it was submitted. A new application can be submitted no earlier than 24 hours from the moment of dismissal from the previous construction.
The work consists in laying building material. After employment, the clone works automatically, spending 1 unit of each type of building material per day (unless a different expenditure is indicated for this type of building in the description). Every day at the checkout time (after 00:00 GMT), the construction workers receive the salary assigned by the owner. Experience units are not accrued at construction work.
The owner of the construction may set the amount of salary to be paid at the end of the shift to each worker. He can also limit the maximum number of workers who can simultaneously get a job at this construction. At the same time, any builder or job candidate will be able to see the statistics of salaries paid on the construction page.
After the salary is set, the owner of the construction site can only increase it. It is not allowed to reduce it. However, if the owner of the construction site cannot afford to pay the designated amount, he can cancel it completely. In this case, all employees will be fired automatically (except for clones owned by the same player as the clone-owner of construction). It will be possible to assign a new salary amount only 15 days after resetting the previous one.
Every day, the amount of salary, multiplied by the maximum possible number of employees, is reserved from the account of the owner of the construction site. At the end of the working day, the salary is paid according to the number of clones actually employed, and the excess balance is returned to the owner's game account. Thus, situations are excluded when payment for already done work cannot be received. If the required amount cannot be reserved (for example, there are not enough money on the account), the salary is reset to zero and all employees are fired.
The owner of the construction site must independently take care of the availability of the necessary building material. In the absence of material (at least one type of several), the construction process will stand still. At the same time, all workers at the construction site will be paid salary. The payment of salaries will be stopped only in the case of a decreasing the salary fund to 0.
As soon as the construction is completed, all employees receive the final payment and are automatically dismissed from the construction. An exception is the repair of a Defensive wall in the Principality. If the siege of the Principality continues, then the workers after the completion of the repair are not fired and will be able to work on construction after the next destruction of the wall.
Real Estate Construction
Types of building objects in Real Estate
Real Estate construction includes:
- Building houses;
- Building a drainage system in houses;
- Building an irrigation system in houses;
- Building caves for dragons under the castles.
This game module is designed for newbies who can quickly get a job here. More experienced and prosperous clones who build their houses pay the builder's labor.
A clone who wishes to take a job as a real estate builder must meet the following requirements:
- Social status of Serf and at least 10 units of experience (low qualification);
- Social status of Craftsman and at least 100 units of experience (high qualification);
- The work efficiency indicator is not less than 0.
No tools or accessories are needed for work, the State provides the builders with everything necessary.
A clone will NOT be able to get a job as a builder if he works at:
Attention! To work as a Builder, a Craftsman requires work efficiency (in addition to the normal daily rate of consumption). Serf does not require work efficiency. A craftsman spends 0.01 work efficiency unit to complete one task. When a task is taken, the required amount of work efficiency is first reserved, and when the execution is completed, it is consumed.
Work rules and Salary
The clone takes part in the construction, automatically receiving and completing tasks. If you have already taken tasks for servants, then this work order is familiar to you. Depending on the qualifications of the builder, the construction task is carried out at different speeds: a serf completes one task within one hour and reduces the construction time by one hour; the craftsman completes the same task 10 times faster (in 6 minutes) and reduces the construction time by one hour as well.
To get started, the builder needs to queue up to receive tasks by clicking on the "get started" button on the corresponding page. When tasks appear, they will be automatically issued to builders.
The clone will work as a builder until you fire him. At the end of the task, the employee receives payment and waits for a new task.
Serfs clones can only receive one task at a time.
Craftsmen can immediately receive a "package of tasks" - from 1 to 20 tasks at a time, depending on the availability of tasks at a particular time. Accordingly, to complete them (say, 5 tasks), he will spend a proportionally larger amount of work efficiency (0.01 * 5 = 0.05 unit) and receive more gold coins at the end (task cost x5). The task completion time will be equal to 6 * 5 = 30 minutes.