Clones of the social status "Serf" and higher can work at the Sawmill.
To work, the clone needs a working tool:
- working robe (for maintenance worker);
- saw (for lumberjack and foreman);
- quill and barn lock (for manager).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the Sawmill can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except for the Meat Processing Plant).
The "Maintenance worker" position is intended only for Serfs. You can work as a Maintenance worker only at one enterprise. Starting from the status of "Craftsman", clones can no longer get this position. The serf, upon raising his status, will immediately get rid of the "working robe" and be dismissed from the maintenance workers. Please note that if the serf is an additional (not the only) clone on your account, then he will also not be able to buy a working robe and get a job as a maintenance worker.
Craftsmen and clones of higher status start their careers at the Sawmill with the position of "Lumberjack". If his characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes one rate of work efficiency consumption according to their social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the work efficiency consumption is summed up at all enterprises. If a clone does not have enough work efficiency to perform its duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, will not receive a salary and experience units. At the same time, the durability of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal Record of Employment. If an employee is reprimanded in this position for three days in a row, he will be fired.
At any time, you can leave the Sawmill at your own request.
Attention! Within one settlement day, it is prohibited to change jobs at enterprises in order to receive additional (extraordinary) salaries (in violation of the general employment rules). Within one settlement day, it is forbidden to leave the enterprises and get a job at the Meat Processing Plant in order to complete tasks, and then return to the enterprises.
The salary of all Sawmill employees (except for maintenance workers) is paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in two parts:
- Fixed salary (different for each position, + daily "enterprise bonus").
- Additional premium.
Also, your clone will receive daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see enterprise page (hover cursor over position name).
An enterprise bonus can increase your regular salary. Every day the State transfers to the "sawmill enterprise bonus fund":
- 6% from discount sum at markets (Commodities Market / Stock Exchange / .com/exchange/hunting-prize Fair);
- 2% from sales sum at Gun Shop;
- 2% from sales sum of Brigands' Arms;
- 9% from weapons sales at "Overseas Weapons' Auction". A percentage is charged on the price for which the weapon was sold if it was sold for gold coins (i.e. if the goods were sold for a resource, there will be no deductions);
- 4% from commission on sales on Arm's Stock Market.
At the end of the working day, the accumulated fund is divided equally among all employees of the enterprise, except for maintenance workers. The amount received is added to the fixed salary of the employee. Remember that amounts less than 0.0001 gold coin cannot be credited.
In addition to the salary and enterprise bonus, Sawmill employees (except for maintenance workers) can receive premium. The amount of the premium depends on the amount of "Forestry Expertise" units the clone has. The more units - the higher will be his premium. If the clone has 0 expertises, or if its amount is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive premium on that day.
Every day the State transfers to the Sawmill premium fund:
- 3% from commission on sales at Trade Guild;
- 2% from the State's profit from tourism activities in the Real Land of Clones;
- 2% from income from training the "Intention" characteristic at the University.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated Sawmill premium fund is paid out in three parts:
- 40% of the fund - to all lumberjacks, in proportion to the amount of "Forestry Expertises" of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all foremen, in proportion to the amount of "Forestry Expertises" of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all managers, in proportion to the amount of "Forestry Expertises" of each clone.
Number of workplaces and promotions
Each position has a different number of workplaces. This number is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of places for the position of a lumberjack is not limited.
- There is 1 foreman per 100 lumberjacks.
- There is 1 manager for every 10 foremen.
Recalculation of employees, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies in higher positions takes place at the checkout time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may be vacated (if the clone fired of his own or for other reasons). In this case, free places will display at enterprise.
If the number of subordinate employees is not enough to maintain one of the management positions, a reverse process is provided: the vacancy will be reduced at the checkout time. In this case, an employee with a minimum amount of "Forestry Expertises" will be transferred to a lower position.
To qualify for a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the required social status (or higher);
- Have more "Forestry Expertises" than the worst employee in a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted, and the clone who occupied it before will be moved one step lower. Note that a promotion can occur even when the clone does not have the tool needed to work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool, he will not be able to perform his duties and will receive a corresponding reprimand in his personal Record of Employment. If a clone gets reprimanded for three days in a row, he will be fired.
The higher social status of the clone does not increase the chance of getting a higher position. It only determines the possibility of occupying a particular position. Only the level of special expertises affects the promotion.
Notice! You can temporarily increase the amount of "Forestry Expertises" by equipping the clone with the appropriate magical artifacts. With the right use of them, you can significantly increase the clone's chances of promotion!
Attention! It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus "special expertises" without reducing the durability of artifacts at the scheduled time.