Clones of the social status "Peasant" and higher can work at the Command of Military Affairs. Each position requires at least 10 units of "Military Expertise", and the positions of "Heads of corps" or the "Chief of the Command of Military Affairs" require the clone to have a principality with a certain level of development.
"Military Expertises" clone can get in the following ways:
- working in security or doing robberies;
- participating in tournaments;
- visiting Warrior Temple Complex;
- training at the princely Arena;
- using various jewelry accessories.
To work, the clone needs a working tool:
- quill (for all positions).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the Command of Military Affairs can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except for the Meat Processing Plant).
You can choose from five training corps (navigation school, artillery school, cavalry corps, infantry corps, general staff academy). Peasants and clones of a higher status begin their careers in the Command of Military Affairs (in their corps) with the position of "Sergeant Major / Midshipman". If his characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes one rate of work efficiency consumption according to their social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the work efficiency consumption is summed up at all enterprises. If a clone does not have enough work efficiency to perform its duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, will not receive a salary and experience units. At the same time, the durability of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal Record of Employment. If an employee is reprimanded in this position for three days in a row, he will be fired.
At any time, you can leave the Command of Military Affairs at your own request.
Attention! Within one settlement day, it is prohibited to change jobs at enterprises in order to receive additional (extraordinary) salaries (in violation of the general employment rules). Within one settlement day, it is forbidden to leave the enterprises and get a job at the Meat Processing Plant in order to complete tasks, and then return to the enterprises.
The salary of all Command of Military Affairs employees is paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part:
- Additional premium.
Also, your clone will receive daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see enterprise page (hover cursor over position name).
Command of Military Affairs employees can receive premium. The amount of the premium depends on the amount of "Military Expertise" units the clone has. The more units - the higher will be his premium. If the clone has 0 expertises, or if its amount is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive premium on that day.
"Military Expertises" can be increased by the methods described in chapter § Employment Conditions, as well as by using magical artifacts.
Every day the State transfers to the Command of Military Affairs premium fund:
- 30% - from the cost of obtaining one or another military rank (from the component of gold coins). The funds go to the premium fund of a particular corps (navigation school, artillery school, cavalry corps, infantry corps, general staff academy) - the one where the training took place.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated Command of Military Affairs premium fund is paid out in four parts:
- 30% of the fund - to all sergeants / midshipmen of the corps, in proportion to the amount of "Military Expertises" of each clone;
- 50% of the fund - to all teachers of the corps, in proportion to the amount of "Military Expertises" of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to the Head of the corps;
- 10% of the fund - to the Chief of the Command of Military Affairs.
Thus, the Chief of the Command of Military Affairs receives 10% of the premium fund of each training corps.
Number of workplaces and promotions
Each position has a different number of workplaces. This number is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of places for the position of a sergeant major / midshipman is not limited.
- The number of places for the position of a teacher of the corps is not limited.
- The number of places for the position of a Head of the corps is limited and equals 1.
- The number of places for the position of a Chief of the Command of Military Affairs is limited and equals 1.
New vacancies are not automatically opened. The transfer from position to position takes place at the checkout time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may be vacated (if the clone fired of his own or for other reasons). In this case, free places will display at enterprise.
To qualify for position of Teacher of the corps, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the required social status (or higher).
To qualify for position of Head of Corps or Chief of the Command of Military Affairs, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the required social status (or higher);
- Have the required level (or higher) of development of all enterprises in the principality;
- Have more "Military Expertises" than the worst employee in a higher position.
If your clone has taken the position of "sergeant major / midshipman" or "corps teacher", then he will work in it until he quits himself or is fired due to lack of work efficiency or tools. The Heads of the corps or the Chief of the Command of Military Affairs may be demoted to a lower position by a more skilled applicant.
Attention! It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus "special expertises" without reducing the durability of artifacts at the scheduled time.